Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GNU gradebook

From: Mark H. Weaver
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GNU gradebook
Date: 06 Mar 2001 14:46:25 -0500

Please process this request quickly.  Norbert has had a very long a
painful time getting this far for various reasons, and it has been
difficult convincing him to use us instead of sourceforge.  In fact,
it is not clear he will use us for anything other than the web pages,
but if we make a good impression, maybe he'll decide to move the
source over as well.

Note that there are already web pages in
http://www.gnu.org/software/ggradebook, so those pages should be
integrated into savannah without changing the web address.  They are
already on subversions.

      Thanks,
        Mark