[Savannah-hackers] emacs

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] emacs
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 20:42:56 +0100 (CET)

  Please register yourself on savannah.gnu.org. Then get in touch with
one of the savannah.gnu.org:/projects/emacs administrators so that he
add you in the list of developers for the emacs project. RMS is one
of them, but you should try another one for this purpose. Then you'll
have access to the CVS tree for /software/emacs.

  Cheers,