Re: address@hidden: Re: [Jeff Bailey <address@hidden>] Re: [Savannah-hac

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Re: [Jeff Bailey <address@hidden>] Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of GNU and FSF Organizational Files]
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 17:50:55 -0800

On Sat, Mar 10, 2001 at 02:20:31PM -0500, Bradley M. Kuhn wrote:

> I would also hate to see long discussions about a reorg slow down getting it
> in CVS.

reorg after putting it in CVS is a pain.  I guess let me ask this question:

Is anyone willing to go through the work of doing the reorg *now*?  I'm
not.  If there isn't someone willing to take it on, then I think it's
better to proceed assuming that there won't ever be one.

--
My UUism extends beyond national boundaries.