Re: [Savannah-hackers] website -> savannah migration and auto-updates fi

From: Bradley M. Kuhn
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] website -> savannah migration and auto-updates files
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 08:00:10 -0500

Loic Dachary <address@hidden> wrote:
>  > BTW, what's the easiest way for me to get the current /template_events.html
>  > from CVS unattended?
>  >
>  > I was thinking I might as well just wget from
>  > http://www.gnu.org/template_events.html.  After all, gnudist:/var/www is
>  > updated-on-commit, so it should always be the latest version anyway.
>
>  I may be blind but I cant find template_events.html in /home/www ...

I haven't created it yet.  Currently, all of it is in /events.html, which is
the wrong thing to do.  (It's not possible to tell that it's auto-geenerated
by looking at the file name.)

Actually, I propose in general that any time we have a page that is to be
auto-generated, we have a corresponding template_FILE.html so it's easy to
add things to the header and footer of the file.

What do others thing of that idea?