[Savannah-hackers] Mail transport problem from subversions to gnu.org

From: loic
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Mail transport problem from subversions to gnu.org
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 09:12:36 +0100 (CET)

       Believe it or not, it's in the queue since about 4 weeks. And it
is related to log_accum + prep_commit. What is needed is "simply" to set
the From: line of the outgoing mail with the real mail address of the user
extracted from the sourceforge database with something like :
mysql -e "select email from users where user_name = 'lkjlkj'" sourceforge.
Alternatively the real mail address can be extracted from thet /etc/aliases
file that maps subversions users to their real mail address.
       I have no clue how to do this in a clean way (in a way that the
modified log_accum + prep_commit can be contributed back to the CVS
source tree). Do you have ideas on this subject ?

       Cheers,