Re: [Savannah-hackers] Mail transport problem from subversions to gnu.or

From: loic
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Mail transport problem from subversions to gnu.org
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 14:40:36 +0100 (CET)

Jaime E . Villate writes:

 > Thanks for the explanation. Now that I understand the problem, I will fix it
 > since I am currently working on log_accum + prop_commit. I was just worried

 Great, really :-)

 > that it could be something deeper. I think the actual addrress of
 > the person who makes the commit is available to prep_commit without
 > looking into the SQL table (it sent me back an error log to my
 > actual address!). I'll see what I can do.

 It is not. The mail bounces to address@hidden -> triggers a lookup
in the /etc/aliases file -> is sent to the correct e-mail address. Discussions
(long ;-) about this problem are archived in the savannah-hackers mailing list
archives. The conclusion was that the only way was to set the From: field.

          Cheers,