[Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah and non-GNU software

From: Bradley M. Kuhn
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah and non-GNU software
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 13:36:26 -0500

address@hidden <address@hidden> wrote:

>  I may be wrong but my guess is that at least half the backlog of the
> evaluation team falls into this category.  A good example, IMHO is
> www.carbonkernel.org.

While these might be programs that could be hosted on this non-GNU
"sourceforge", please keep in mind that the terrible backlog on GNU
Evaluations is a completely seperate problem.

I do agree that the high visibility level of savannah has raised the
Evaluators backlog to CRITICAL.  A few people a week are now approaching
us to ask to be GNU so that they can use savannah.  We need to speed up
evaluations right away.

Hugo: have you fould a way to speed up the evaluators yet?  If you need
help, let me know---I have some ideas that might help.