Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah and non-GNU software

From: loic
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah and non-GNU software
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 12:06:36 +0100 (CET)

 > gulp, talking for myself only, I don't think so, I can help setting up
 > GNATS (and overall back-end administration), but I don't know if I
 > will be able to give user support.

 User support is likely to be small iff gnatsweb is working
properly. Otherwise it will be huge ;-) Provided gnats is able to
accept volunteers easily, it may be an opportunity to enhance it
rapidly. User support will become : please contribute to gnats so that
it does what you want. Far from ideal from the user point of view but
very convenient from the administrator point of view ;-)

     Cheers,