Re: [Savannah-hackers] ViewCVS

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] ViewCVS
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 19:08:34 +0100

On Tue, Mar 27, 2001 at 11:09:12PM +0200, address@hidden wrote:
>       Now that viewcvs works, you could change the links in
> http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group_id=2. Or is there still an issue I don't
> see ?

You've lost me in that one. Why the mifluz project? Or was it just an example
of one of the places where it should be changed?

I was next planning to change www/cvs/index.php in the Savannah project
repository, so that the links to the sources and HTML repositories will now
have the appropriate call to viewcvs in all of the project's CVS pages.
Isn't that what I should do?

Best regards,
Jaime