Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of AVR In-System Pro

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of AVR In-System Programmer
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 12:57:01 +0200

        Hi,

        I see that you've included the GNU GPL in the distribution
file (http://www.amelek.gda.pl/avr/uisp/uisp-20020420.tar.gz). However,
there is no indication that the software is released under this license.
In order to state that your software is released under the GNU GPL, you
need to follow the instructions at the end of the GNU GPL itself.

        Could you please do that and submit your project again ?

        Thanks in advance,