Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Galium

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Galium
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 13:34:07 -0400

In order to release your project under the GPL you must write copyright
notices and copying permission statements at the beginning of every source
code file.

Please make those changes following the advice of
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html and when your are done register
your project again.

Regards,
Jaime