[Savannah-hackers] address@hidden

From: Anton Ertl
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] address@hidden
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 20:12:18 +0200 (MET DST)

I tried to register an account anton at savannah, but got the message:

|User anton is a known mail alias and cannot be used. If you own this
|alias (address@hidden) please create a another user (for instance
|xxanton) and ask address@hidden to rename it to anton.

So I created an account "mae".

The mail alias anton may or may not be mine; many years ago I had an
account address@hidden, and this was transferred to other
machines later.  However, currently I cannot log into gnu.org
machines, at least not alpha.gnu.org (my password of old times does
not work, and if I had it changed I forgot it).

- anton