[Savannah-hackers] mldonkey name

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] mldonkey name
Date: 15 Aug 2002 10:15:08 +0200

Browsing Savannah, I found that the "long" project name of mldonkey is
"mldonkey, open e-Donkey client".

Our aim is to host free software projects, and we want
to encourage the public to think of them as free software
projects.  A project name that says "open" is likely to
encourage people to think of the project as "open source"
instead of "free software".

We would be glad if you accept to use "free" instead of
"open" in your project name?

For more informations, read
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-software-for-freedom.html

Thanks you,