[Savannah-hackers] Re: can't submit a savannah bug report

From: Tom Goulet
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: can't submit a savannah bug report
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 09:41:56 +0000

> As far I know, lynx have a crappy ssl support. You should try links,
> especially the 2.x series (with also have graphics mode).

I can't stand Links.

I think the bug is to do with the way the multipart/form-data data is
structured.  Lynx does not use quotes around the field name, all the
other browsers I tried do.  I will file a bug report with the Lynx
folks, since the examples in RFC 1867 use quotes.

--
TomG

http://em.ca/~tomg/contact.html