[Savannah-hackers] submission of OpenBox - savannah.gnu.org

From: einstein
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of OpenBox - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 04:12:33 -0400

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Krzysztof Burghardt <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: OpenBox
System name: openchatbox
Type: 1

OpenBox is an LANChat-like software which is designed for talking in LANs.
It uses protocol similar (because it`s only partial implemented now :( )
to ChatterBox (FREEWARE M$-Windows application written by Michal Zdolski).
OpenBox have Ncurses interface (terminal semi-graphic). It`s written in C.
Work fine on Linux (*BSD ports will be made soon).
I want to implement annother protocol, which is used in LANChat.
If I do this OpenBox user will talk witch persons who using different software.
I also want to make support for Windows Messaging (\"net send\", WinPOPUp).
I want to write an proxy for relaying packets betwen different network
interfaces (eth0 <==> eth1).

It already exists and you can download the latest distribution at
http://www.underground.org.pl/einstein/download/OpenBox-0.3.0.tar.gz

Other Software Required:
Ncurses

Other Comments: