[Savannah-hackers] Re: Epeios-related projects.

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Epeios-related projects.
Date: 24 Aug 2002 11:09:53 +0200

"Claude SIMON" <address@hidden> said:

> Hello,
>
> I've submitted following projects (all of them already exist, but on
> sourceforge, and I would like to migrate them to GNU server).:
>
> - EXML : Epeios XML format manager
> - ETMC : Epeios timecode manager
> - ECGI : Epeios CGI manager
> - ECPP : Epeios C++ frontend
> - EJAVA : Epeios mathematical libraries
> - EMTH : Epeios mathematical libraries
> - EJAVA : Epeios JAVA frontend
> - EPEIOS : Epeios (core libraries)
>
> No one of them seems to be created (no CVS repository on
> 'subversion.gnu.org', nothing about them on 'My Personnal Page' on the
> savannah WEB site). You sent me explanations for some of them, but what
> happends to the others ?
>
> Please tell me which projects I have to resubmit, and if there is something
> to do on them before resubmitting.

I wrote a mail for the whole projects registered, with additionnals
comments for the JAVA-related one.

You need to resubmit them all.

Before resubmiting, you should make sure that a full License text
version is included in each project distribution.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

 << GPG Key  << http://gpg.coleumes.org              <<