[Savannah-hackers] Free software and the missing part of open source

From: Mansén Hardy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Free software and the missing part of open source
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 15:05:07 +0200

One part of free software is the part that we all love, Were people do free programming of all sort and give it out to the community. But i think something is missing and i dont see the two of them gets in the way of the other and thats the "Universal global free list of one function the best one software". Ok i know this is seems like it is against free software but i think the Gnu project should only have one of each function, the best of course. So more people can get involved with the ssame function and amke even better software. I mean the other software will allways be there.

Regards

Hardy Mansén

Sweden