Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Timestaming-of-Prior-Art,-Savan

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Timestaming-of-Prior-Art,-Savannah - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 08:34:49 +0100

On Tue, Sep 10, 2002 at 02:15:49AM +0200, Ole Tange wrote:
> How can I clean up CVS? There is a directory named popa in topas'
> "homedir". It contains unused stuff and should preferably be erased.

Done. I've cleaned up that dir for you (I will keep a copy of it somewhere
else for a few days, just in case).

CVS does not allow that kind of cleaning on the client side; just on the
server side, so we must do the cleaning for you. The client can remove files
but not directories; and files are not actually removed, but moved to the
Attic; this is so users can still check out old versions.

Cheers,
Jaime