Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Language Attributes Analyzer and Sy

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Language Attributes Analyzer and Synthes - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 12:32:41 +0100

In order to release your project under the GPL you
should write copyright notices and copying permission
statements at the beginning of every source-code file,
it is not enough to write something such as:
   # Module 'Statistika' is under GNU General Public Licence. See it at
   # http://www.gnu.org/ or in package with this module (../lic/gpl.txt).

Please write copyright and copying information in each source file,
following the advice of http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

The GPL FAQ can also help you understand the reason behind
thoses recommendations (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html).

Could you resubmit your project once it's done?
You can resubmit your project with ease by copying
the big re-registration URL provided in the mail
you received  at submission

Regards,
Jaime