[Savannah-hackers] freesoftware.fsf.org -> nongnu.org

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] freesoftware.fsf.org -> nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 15:38:23 +0200

        Hi,

        The renaming of freesoftware.fsf.org into nongnu.org is complete
for the web part (www.nongnu.org) and the Savannah part (nongnu.org +
savannah.nongnu.org + sv.nongnu.org).

        The former URLs are still working and redirect to the new ones
so that noone looses access.

        Mathieu Roy will write a short news for the Savannah front page
to explain the change to people.

        I'll make plans to migrate mailing lists willing to. That won't
be straightforward, I'm afraid. Although jbailey granted me access to
mp.gnu.org, I'll only use it for browsing.

        Let us know if you have troubles.