Re: [Savannah-hackers] HTML CVSROOT/loginfo

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] HTML CVSROOT/loginfo
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 14:09:19 +0100

On Thu, Sep 19, 2002 at 03:23:41PM -0400, Sam Steingold wrote:
> HTML CVSROOT/loginfo is incorrect: %{sVv} must be quoted, otherwise the
> version numbers do not appear on the subject line.

Ward Vandewege (address@hidden) has done some changes to the loginfo file;
apparently the log_accum program is no longer being used and he has introduced
some other program. Those changes were never discussed in Savannah, and I do
not know Ward Vandewege, so I have to get in touch with him before doing any
changes to loginfo.

Jaime