Re: [Savannah-hackers] is it possable make file directory support phps o

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] is it possable make file directory support phps or take php as plain text format?
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 14:09:21 +0200

Che Dong wrote:
> so user can get content directly via:
> http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/phpman/phpMan.phps
> http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/phpman/phpMan.php

Hi,

I don't understand your question.  Are you asking if we support php?

If so, from the FAQ:

Are PHP and MySQL available ?

There is neither PHP nor MySql available. We could offer this facility
if anyone is ready to volunteer to maintain this for Savannah & gnu.org
in the long run. Installing it is not a big deal; however, making sure
it actually works as expected day after day requires lot of attention.

Note: the same goes for perl CGI.

Updated $Date: 2002/08/22 15:22:28 $

Greetings,

Rudy