[Savannah-hackers] submission of TPE Template Engine - savannah.gnu.org

From: smceligot
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of TPE Template Engine - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 19:33:21 -0400

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Sean McEligot <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: lgpl
Other License:
Package: TPE Template Engine
System name: tpe
Type: GNU

My Project is a template library and standalone program written in C. It takes
a template file and some parameters out outputs a document with variables
replaced with the given parameters. It currently supports:
1. key=values pais
2. looping through lists of key value pairs
3. inserting files.
This project exist. I will email the source to you if you want. I is rough, and
I haven\'t put in many free() calls yet. I wrote this because I needed it for
another project I will be submitting.

example: test.tpe
${name}

${variables:}
  ${variables.type} ${variables.name};
${:variables}

/*
         ${i:test.txt}
*/
command:
tpe name=Test \'variables=name=Foo,type=int|name=bar,type=long\' test.tpe

output:
Test
  int Foo;
  long bar;
/*
  This is test.txt
*/

Other Software Required:
This project requires pcre for regular expression matching with substrings, and
glib for hash tables and lists.

Other Comments: