[Savannah-hackers] Re: My account

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: My account
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 10:37:03 +0100

On Thu, Sep 26, 2002 at 04:04:11AM -0400, Richard Stallman wrote:
> It used to be that changes committed in Emacs were mailed to a mailing
> list, address@hidden, and I received them.  But that stopped
> working on August 18.  Since then I have seen no mail to
> address@hidden
>
> I have written to savannah-hackers several times about this problem.

Oh, I'm sorry I missed your messages about that issue while I was on vacation.
Looking at http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/emacs-diffs/2002-September/
It seems that the list is working fine (you can see there all the messages
you have not received this month)

What could have happened is that mailman removed you from the list because of
bounced messages. Unfortunately, I cannot check that because I have not been
given access to fencepost (after the changes in July) or the new machine where
the mailing lists are being handled.

I think that among the people who might be reading this message only Loic and
Paul (address@hidden) can help you. Or try to subscribe again to emacs-diffs