[Savannah-hackers] Re: [ 101332 ] attaching mailing lists?

From: Mathieu Roy
Date: 30 Sep 2002 16:36:34 +0200

address@hidden (Karl Berry) said:

>     There, you'll get a "Attach a Mailing-List link".
>
> I see now. It did not occur to me that the heading itself was a link!
> I find using colors to indicate links instead of underlines
> confusing from time to time (like this).  None of the themes I tried do
> anything but mess with the colors.

You're welcome to propose improvements or create a whole theme by
yourself (should take less than 7 minute for a CSS2 familiar).

Anyway, with a graphic web browser, links should change on mouseover
(underline and colors) and with a text web browser the links appearence
is defined by the browser.

Personally, I find that underlining every links complicates focusing
on the text. And normally, on a well designed website, it must
interactivity out there - links where links could be available.

You should try the theme www.gnu.org, it has only few colors, so it's
less confusing :)

 << GPG Key  << http://gpg.coleumes.org              <<