[Savannah-hackers] Re: club at savannah.gnu.org

From: Javier Linares
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: club at savannah.gnu.org
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 16:42:16 +0200

> Hi,
> The club's project account on savannah seems useless.
>
> [...]
>
> Is this situation permanent or do you have plans about it? In the case
> of a permanent situation, the project account will be deleted.
>
> Could you give us a statement on the subject?
> In the meantime, you project is hidden to public.

I'm very sorry for this situation. The organization that was paying the
development stopped the project some months ago and they're still
re-defining what the final application should and shouldn't do.

We'll move those conversations to the new mailing list I've just created
(club-devel) and in a couple of days the code we already have will be in
the CVS (as soon as I could use my new CVS/SSH public key).

Thanks,

--
Javier Linares                  http://www.adala.org
address@hidden        address@hidden