[Savannah-hackers] Re: [gnu.org #1326] address@hidden: forwarded message

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [gnu.org #1326] address@hidden: forwarded message from Masayuki Hatta via RT]
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 18:43:30 -0400

savannah people, Nobuyuki Hikichi <address@hidden>
needs access to edit the /japan directory of our web site.

    I suggested him to ask Luis Miguel Artega(he is the translation
    coordinator as you know)

These pages are not translations.  They are written and maintained
by Nobuyuki Hikichi.

    or other people who has the permission to add
    him to the Savannah webmastering group(then he would be able to commit
    his changes to the gnudist CVS repositry).

Who has permission to do that?  I tried doing it myself on Savannah,
but I cannot tell which Savannah project the /japan web directory
belongs to, or whether I can admin that package.

Savannah hackers, can you handle this?
Please ack.