[Savannah-hackers] General Reconfigurable User Environment (#3150)

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] General Reconfigurable User Environment (#3150)
Date: 16 Oct 2002 18:59:46 +0200

Submitted Description: My project is a flexible, package-based user
environment for all UNIX shells. It is Python-based. It already exists
and has been under development (and in use) for two years. I have not
yet publicly released it; I hope to do so here.

Could you please resubmit your project again with a
detailed technical description? (especially about requirements)
Half a page will do.

Could you resubmit your project once it's done?
You can resubmit your project with ease by copying
the big re-registration URL provided in the mail
you received  at submission

 << GPG Key  << http://gpg.coleumes.org              <<