Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of duplicity - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of duplicity - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 21:23:41 +0000

Your project has been approved, but please notice that two of the source files
(duplicity and rdiffdir) have an old address for the FSF; please update it.

Also, it would be better to write the complete 3 paragraphs copying permission
statement proposed by the GPL, rather than to simplify them as you have done.
The 3 paragraphs are important to guarantee a better protection of the free
status of your programs.

Cheers,
Jaime