[Savannah-hackers] submission of Favele Word Prediction Library/Software

From: gaio
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Favele Word Prediction Library/Software - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 06:43:39 -0500

Marco Gaiarin <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: lgpl
Other License:
Package: Favele Word Prediction Library/Software
System name: favele
Type: non-GNU

Favele is a word prediction software focused on aid disabled people.

So, favele is a library handling a dictionary of prefixes and word, with
lexical cathegorization an weight, and some rude grammar handling code.

Favele have also a GTK 1.2+ bindings, called gfavele, and some utility program.

Favele is my degree thesis, was wrote 2 years ago and never touched ever since.
I\'m a dumb programmer, this was my first and last C language serious program.
Favele came with dictionary only in Italian, near no documentation, so it is a
desperate case. ;)

Hope it will be usefoul, for now you can find favele at:
http://www.dei.unipd.it/~gaio/Tesi/

clearly, in Italian. ;(

Other Software Required:

Other Comments: