[Savannah-hackers] [ 101448 ] can't use Ifile cvs anonymous

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101448 ] can't use Ifile cvs anonymous
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 12:30:17 -0500

Support Request #101448, was updated on 2002-Oct-26 20:18
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101448&group_id=11

Category: CVS

By: jrennie
Date: 2002-Oct-29 17:30
Logged In: YES
user_id=10215
Browser: Opera/6.03 (Linux; U)  [en]

Hi! I'm one of the two admins for ifile.  I'm fairly new
to Savannah.  Can you tell me how I would add the
anoncvs user and/or change the password to "".  This is
what I get when I try to check out annonymously:

address@hidden jrennie]$ cvs
-d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/ifile
login
(Logging in to address@hidden)
CVS password:
no such user anoncvs in CVSROOT/passwd
cvs [login aborted]: authorization failed: server
subversions.gnu.org rejected access

E-mail response preferred: address@hidden

Thanks!

By: jrennie