[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of The eMule Xmod - savannah.gnu.org

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of The eMule Xmod - savannah.gnu.org
Date: 31 Oct 2002 14:01:08 +0100

Rudy Gevaert <address@hidden> said:

> Hi,
>
> I'll keep it short :)
>
> Your project has been aproved!  But I can't find on the GNU website
> that  your project is part of the GNU project.
>
> I aproved your project but made it non-gnu!  You can begin using our
> services.  If your project has already been add to the GNU project
> please give a confirmation about this.
>
> So I can change it to GNU instead of non-gnu.  Also if you wish to
> apply to be a GNU project we can change it to GNU if you are approved
> by the GNU

The fact is that when people register their project, we ask them if
they want it to be GNU. If ok, they choose GNU.

Jaime proposed to add nuances (Already GNU, want to be GNU). It
requires to modify things (currently, the select box is generated by
looking at the existing groups types) and is very specific for
Savannah. That's why it's not the first thing I want to implement.

 << GPG Key  << http://gpg.coleumes.org              <<