[Savannah-hackers] non-GNU to GNU change (was Re: Project Approved)

From: Suraj Kumar
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] non-GNU to GNU change (was Re: Project Approved)
Date: 01 Nov 2002 00:59:55 +0530

dear volunteers,

On Fri, 2002-11-01 at 00:39, address@hidden wrote:
> Your project registration for Savannah has been approved.
> Project Full Name:   address@hidden
> Project System Name: demo-schools
> Project page:        /projects/demo-schools

I have just registered for a project named 'demo-schools'
(Group ID: 3240)

I had not known that it would still be of some remote use to the GNU
project if the documents that we write goes into GNU. What do you
suggest?

 Thanks & Regards,

  -Suraj
--
|A sneeze prods my nose, but does not beget; perhaps               |