[Savannah-hackers] [ 101588 ] PROJECT REMOVAL

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101588 ] PROJECT REMOVAL
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 04:48:01 -0500

Support Request #101588, was updated on 2002-Dec-02 03:28
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101588&group_id=11

Category: CVS

By: yeupou
Date: 2002-Dec-02 10:41
Logged In: YES
user_id=1896
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 Galeon/1.2.5 (X11; Linux i686; U;) Gecko/20020623
Debian/1.2.5-0.woody.1

This code is free software, isn't it? Until your project
continue somewhere else or there is a particular reason to
make the existing source code unaivailable, there's no
reasons to remove thoses files that still can be usefull to
someone (for another project or, why not, continuing this one).

Seems you apparently want to drop your project, I removed
you from it's developers list and add a message telling this
project is now orphan.

By: MelkDesk