Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Workflow - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Workflow - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 12:04:06 +0100

On Sat, Nov 30, 2002 at 06:08:06PM -0500, address@hidden wrote:

> Eric GRAMMATICO <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: Workflow
> System name: workflow
> Type: non-GNU

> This project aims to build automated workflow by defining
>
> - attributes
> - groups of attributes
> - steps
> - transition between steps (how to validate transition from step y to step z)
> - users and groups of users
> - etc...
>
> The project will define a multi tiers achitecture.
>
> It does not exist yet but I\'m working on it.
>

> Other Software Required:
> Server side will be written in Java for portability. I am thiking to
> implement a SOAP interface in order to make easier the client side
> developing.

Your project requires proprietary software and cannot be
hosted on Savannah for this reason.

Savannah is willing to provide resources and time to
developers writing Free Software that can be used
without the need to ask for permission to a proprietary
software vendor.

If, someday, you get free of those dependencies (see
http://www.gnu.org/software/java for more informations),
do not hesitate to resubmit your project.

        Thanks for your understanding,
        Regards,