[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of World War II The Last Conflict - sa

From: Stephane PEYVEL
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of World War II The Last Conflict - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 14:23:38 +0100 (MET)

There is one error in my presentation, this project begun on sourceforge, but
now i move it to your website, so
the text "This project is under GPL licence, and is registered on the
SourceForge website (http://www.sourceforge.net)."
isn't correct, it's not "http://www.sourceforge.net"; but
"http://savannah.gnu.org"; of course, and the project is registered on the
Savannah website (not SourceForge).
The project will be deleted from SourceForge.

Regards,
Stephane Peyvel ("Imrahil ")