Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Serveez CVS repository

From: stefan
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Serveez CVS repository
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 11:30:37 +0100 (CET)

Hello!

I just noticed that the Serveez CVS has been created on savannah servers.
It was quite a long time ago that I actually requested that... thus the
original CVS has been modified meanwhile, because you did not notified me
that the CVS has been created.

Therefore I would like to ask whether you could put the original CVS
in <http://www.textsure.net/~ela/download/serveez-cvs-021207.tar.gz> into
the savannah CVS and notify me when this happened.

Also I would like to ask the Serveez devolopers *not* to commit anymore
changes into the original CVS meanwhile.

Thanks in advance,
        address@hidden