Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Shirka PHP/Mysql Account Managemen

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Shirka PHP/Mysql Account Management - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 11:04:14 +0100

        Hi,

        Could you please add licensing information to
http://pajagus.nat.fr/Shirka-0.66.tar.gz ?
If you don't add the GNU GPL and licence notices, people won't know
it it is released under the GNU GPL.

        Also note that GIF files cannot be hosted on Savannah. Can
you transform them into PNG or JPG files ?

        Could you submit your project again when you're done ?

        Thanks in advance,