[Savannah-hackers] submission of Zaurus PHp Personal Information Manage

From: sebastien
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Zaurus PHp Personal Information Management - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 12:13:04 -0500

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Sébastien MICHEL <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Zaurus PHp Personal Information Management
System name: zphpim
Type: GNU

ZPhPim is a pim (Personal Information Manager - like PDAs do) written in php.
Informations are stocked in xml format.

ZPhPim will be compatible with the original zaurus xml pim.

For this moment only addressbook work approximatly.

it missing, management of contact\'s genders and categories.
After, addressbook will be compatible with datebook for birthdays and
anniversaries.
After, make datebook, todolist.

Project at:
http://michoux.born2frag.org/ZPhPim/

Source code:
http://michoux.born2frag.org/ZPhPim/ZPhPim01.tar.gz

Demo:
http://michoux.born2frag.org/ZPhPim/ZPhPim01/

Other Software Required:
My project work in a debian woody with apache 1.3.26 and php4.1.2

Other Comments:
the goal is to be the most compatible with original zaurus xml.
If you find an probleme in interoperability between ZPhPim and your zaurus
(with original calendar!) take me inform at: address@hidden

Actually, it s not necessary to tell me about new funtions. I have a lot of
idea and stuffs to do...