Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Abandoned project (gSatellite).

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Abandoned project (gSatellite).
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 16:47:38 +0100

Mathieu Roy wrote:
So we shouldn't remove project until we are sure that project are
still available somewhere else.

In fact, people who mail us and ask to remove a project do this out of good spirit. They do not wat to use space (that isn't used any more) that could be used for other projects.

Imho we should only answer somethink like this:
Your project may stay on our servers as it can benefic some one else and it doesn't take up our resources.

We have marked your project abandoned.

Rudy
--
Rudy Gevaert <rudy-sv AT webworm.org> <http://www.webworm.org>