[Savannah-hackers] [ 101469 ] Page statistics/log files?

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101469 ] Page statistics/log files?
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 10:57:59 -0500

Support Request #101469, was updated on 2002-Oct-31 09:06
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101469&group_id=11

Category: Web

By: aurelus
Date: 2002-Dec-12 16:57
Logged In: YES
user_id=10241
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; nl-NL; rv:1.2.1) Gecko/20021209

Hi
I just wanted to say that I fully agree with all previous
posts ;-). (I was looking for such statistics myself.) I
would personally be most interested in download statistics
(downloads of releases from the filelist).

By: bescoto