Re: [Savannah-hackers] problem report on page whyfs-howto.fr.xhtml, revi

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] problem report on page whyfs-howto.fr.xhtml, revision 1.3
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 11:05:37 +0000

On Tue, Dec 10, 2002 at 02:03:13PM +0100, Franck Guerinet wrote:
> Hello,
>
> There's a problem of translation in the 3rd paragraph : "If vous avez quelque
> don artistique, ..."
> The first word might be "Si" in french.

Thanks a lot for your report Franck, I have fixed it.

But in the future, please take note of the file name and the project to which
that file belongs, and report the error to the administrators of that project,
and not to savannah-hackers.

Savannah has 1284 projects. It was a very lucky accident that I discovered you
were talking about the "fsfe" project in Savannah (it happens to be one of the
4 projects I help administer).

Cheers,
Jaime