Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of An OpenMP imprementation for gcc -

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of An OpenMP imprementation for gcc - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 15:52:08 +0000

On Mon, Dec 16, 2002 at 06:59:40AM -0500, address@hidden wrote:

> A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org
>

> Biagio Lucini <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: An OpenMP imprementation for gcc
> System name: gomp
> Type: GNU

Hi,
Your project has been approved in Savannah and you should receive an automated
welcoming message. However, I did not forwarded your request for evaluation
for the GNU project, since you don't have any code to be evaluated
yet. Whenever you think your project is ready to be accepted into the GNU
project, you can send in the application by yourself.

Cheers,
Jaime