[Savannah-hackers] Submission got lost?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Submission got lost?
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 15:27:01 -0500

A week ago I got a list of pending evaluations and MIT Scheme was not
on it.  Which means that Chris's request got lost at some point.

Can people please check and see where and how it got lost?

Please report back to me on what happened, and please propose changed
procedures so that such requests won't get lost in the future.