[Savannah-hackers] submission of Domain Admin (should change) - savanna

From: ganjo
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Domain Admin (should change) - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 08:43:00 -0500

Alex <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: other
Other License: We are working on it
it should be like Apache\'s license, but with some modification due to our
school (this project is made for epitech)
Package: Domain Admin (should change)
System name: domadm
Type: non-GNU

remote admin tool, using xml for protocols and commands definitions. Modulable
it should really make better things than webmin or linuxconf

It does not exist yet but we are working on it.

Other Software Required:

Other Comments: