[Savannah-hackers] submission of nodefordummies - savannah.nongnu.org

From: qemm
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of nodefordummies - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 17:51:36 -0500

J.Javier Espejo <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: nodefordummies
System name: easynode
Type: non-GNU

----RERegistration-URL-BEGIN-----
http://savannah.gnu.org/register/basicinfo.php?re_purpose=My project its about a
configuration of wireless nodes.Its a shell script in that moment but its going
be embeded in php.
The programs do the configurations of the taps,zebra
package(zebra.conf,ospfd.conf,vtund.conf,openvpn,dhcpd.conf)its the base
of the newbies in madridwireless.net,i want to redistribute that package as
soon as
posible because a lot of people its waiting for it.
The name its going to be nodo for dummies becasuse with it anyone who wants to
take
a wireless node its going to use it.
The 3 testers I have ,says that its works right but its not finished.
I want the help of a lot of people to do it the best we can.
I cant write more Im from spain ,and i dont now how to soy about my script
sorry.
address@hidden(address@hidden)
It already exists but i cant put it
.&re_require_sw=&re_comments=&re_full_name=nodofordummies&re_unix_name=easynode
----RERegistration-URL-END-------

Other Software Required:
Linux,vi.

Other Comments: