Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Filer - GNUstep File Management Int

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Filer - GNUstep File Management Interface
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 12:43:10 +0200

        Hi,

        I see from the README file that you've not decided which
license you'll use. If you do decide for the GNU GPL, could you add
the appropriate license and copyright notices to the distribution
files as well as a copy of the GNU GPL ? You'll find the necessary
instructions to do that at the end the GNU GPL itself.

        When you're done, please submit your project again.

        Thanks in advance,

--
             Sauvez le droit d'auteur
Loic   Dachary   http://eucd.info/  address@hidden