[Savannah-hackers] [ 102092 ] Notification only mailing lists

From: nobody
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 12:31:26 -0400

Support Request #102092, was updated on Tue 04/29/03 at 16:07
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=102092&group_id=11

Category: Mailman

By: yeupou
Date: Tue 04/29/03 at 18:31
Logged In: YES
user_id=1896
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Konqueror/3.1; Linux 2.4.21-pre7-ac2; i686;
fr, address@hidden)

You should take a look at mailman features. The version installed is
recent. It should be possible.

 If not, you should request that to mailman people. It will not happend
soon but you'll understand that it's mailman job to handle this.

By: ddaa