Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of ereboslinux - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of ereboslinux - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 15:11:52 +0200

        Hi,

        It is unclear to me wether your project is merely software
used to build a GNU/Linux distribution or a distribution. Please note
that Savannah does not host GNU/Linux distributions. It only hosts
software projects or documentation projects.

        Could you please submit your project again and clarify this
for me ?

        Also, we would be gratefull if you could refer to the Free
Software operating system as GNU/Linux. It helps reminding people
about the ideals of freedom that are at the source of the Free
Software operating system as we know it.

        Thanks in advance,