Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Free Software wish list - savannah

From: toby cabot
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Free Software wish list - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 08:15:25 -0400

Ahoy Hugo (et al)!

On Sun, May 11, 2003 at 07:22:59PM -0400, Hugo Gayosso wrote:
> I think it is a good idea, the GNU project has the "Task List" which
> is basically what you described:
>
> http://www.gnu.org/prep/tasks_toc.html

I've almost finished the task of moving the items from the old task
list into Savannah's Help Wanted section.  The savannah hackers set me
up with a project called "tasklist" that serves as a container for
these help wanted entries.

I like the idea of a public place to enter tasks, etc.  For the time
being I think it would be OK to have people contact me and I'll add
the items to Savannah.  If anyone would like to volunteer to help on a
long-term basis I can add them to the set of admins of the tasklist
project so they can add items themselves.

Savannah help wanted (developer section):
http://savannah.gnu.org/people/?category_id=1
The items whose project are "GNU Task List" are the ones from the old
task list.

Regards,
Toby